Working at GBB
When you join the Golden Belt Bank family, you become a member of a team that is dedicated to helping people in our community realize their financial dreams today and for years to come. Since 1920, Golden Belt Bank has built its reputation on being a cornerstone of the Ellis County community. We take pride in the fact that we are locally owned and operated with decisions made by and for the people of our community.
Golden Belt Bank is always on the lookout for motivated and inspired individuals who are seeking a meaningful career in community banking.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Golden Belt Bank family, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Golden Belt Bank
1101 East 27th St.
Hays, KS 67601
This position is primarily responsible for cross-selling Bank products and services while processing transactions and answering questions from existing and prospective customers. This position is also responsible for performing a wide variety of customer services such as cashing checks and receiving/processing deposits, payments and withdrawals for individual and business accounts.
- Assists Bank customers with all questions and inquiries; recommends and sells retail products to meet customers’ financial needs.
- Accepts and processes checking and savings deposits including night deposits.
- Cashes checks and savings withdrawals within prescribed limits.
- Monitors and maintains an adequate supply of currency and coin; balances cash drawer
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding basic account information (e.g. account balance, check clearance, etc.).
Job Type: Part-time
Please submit a resume and cover letter via mail to Human Resources, Golden Belt Bank, FSA, PO Box 931, Hays, KS 67601 or via email to email@example.com. If you are a student, please submit your summer/fall class schedule.