Submit Your Community Photo
We want to display your take on the beauty and traditions that Ellis County and the state of Kansas possess, so submit your photos to our website for everyone to enjoy. Below are the criteria and a few tips for you to follow to ensure that your photo will be eligible for us to post on our website.
Backyard cherry blossoms
Photo courtesy of Jessica K.
We are looking for photos that portray what Ellis County and Kansas have to offer in an artistic and intriguing way. Here are a few things you should know:
- Every photo must be taken in Kansas
- For our purposes, horizontal photos work better than vertical ones
- Your photo can represent the state literally or metaphorically (meaning everything from a landscape to something more artistic and open)
- Shot in black and white or color - it is your choice
Of course, there are a few things we cannot (and will not) show:
- Imagery that is obscene, racist or objectifying to any person
- Subject matter that is overtly negative, shocking or depressing
- Copyrighted material
- Anything that contains personally identifiable information
- Other financial institutions
For complete information, read our photo submission terms and conditions.
Submitting your photo is easy and takes less than a minute! Just email your photo to email@example.com*
If your photo is selected, we will notify you by email.
*By submitting your photo to Golden Belt Bank, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.