Need to send money quickly and safely?
Wire transfers allow you to send or receive funds with same-day availability. We can process both domestic and international wires. Generally, a wire transfer is considered domestic when the receiving bank is located in the United States. If the receiving bank is located outside the United States, the transfer is considered international.
If you are interested in transferring funds using a wire transfer, please consider the following:
- We can only process wire transfers for collected funds.
- To protect your money, we will only send wires after we have properly identified you as the sender.
- Wire instructions should be obtained directly from the receiving bank.
- For domestic outgoing or incoming wire transfers, our cutoff time is 4:00 p.m. CST.
- For international wires, our cutoff time is 2:00 p.m. CST.
- For same day tax payments, our cutoff time is 2:00 p.m. CST.
If you have questions or need our wiring instructions, contact us.